1. Arrivals and Departures
Check-in is from 3:00pm.
Check-out is by 11am so please make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then. If you're late to check out then you'll be asked to pay for another night and your deposit will be held, so make sure that alarm is set!
1) Guests must provide a £25 cash deposit per person on arrival. This will be held by the reception team until the room has been vacated and checked for damages or theft.
2) If our terms and conditions have been met during your time at the lodge, your deposit will be returned to you in full.
3) Reef Lodges has the right to hold your deposit for up to 14 days if we suspect our terms and conditions have not been adhered to. You will be notified of this at check-out.
Please make sure to bring a valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport, government issued I.D. card or driving license. You'll need this to check in, so don't forget it!
4. Age Restrictions
1) Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult (18 or over).
2) No children under the age of 16 are permitted at Blue Reef Lodge at any time.
No children under the age of 4 are permitted at Reef Island Lodge at any time.
3) Any person between the age of 16 and 18 that wishes to book without an adult present must contact us in advance and complete a parental consent form (available on request). In the interest of safety for all guests, we have the right to refuse anyone under the age of 18 years old at any time (even with parental consent).
5. Cancellation policy
1) To secure the room, payment is taken for the first night (or total booking in the case of one-night stay). This is non-refundable.
2) If the card details provided are not-valid, guests will be notified and asked to provide alternative card details within 24-hours. If these are not provided to reception within this time period, Reef Lodges has the right to cancel their reservation immediately.
3) The remaining reservation amount will be taken 14 days before arrival from the card details provided.
4) If reservation is cancelled after 14 days before arrival or the guest does not show on their date of arrival, the full amount will be charged.
5) Any exceptions of the cancellation policy are at the discretion of Reef Lodges and may be subject to a cancellation fee of 15%.
6) If you arrive a day late without informing Reef Lodges, your room will not be guaranteed. We will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges. You will not be entitled to a refund of any nights not spent at Reef Lodges.
1) Please be aware that we only accept Mastercard, American Express and Visa card payments for online bookings. We do not accept Diners Club cards or any other card.
2) Cash is only accepted for walk-in guests or guests that are extending their stay.
7. Room keys
You'll be given a room key and security code at check-in which gives you access to both the Lodge and your room. If you lose your key, it's £15 for a replacement – so please keep it safe.
8. Receipts and invoices
If needed, we can provide receipts for proof of payment of your stay. This includes card receipt and copy of your signed registration form. Invoices, however, can only be provided by our reservations department for groups of 12 or more.